Find or Sell any Parts for Your Vehicle in USA

Cv Joint Boot Kit Dorman 614-494 on 2040-parts.com

US $28.91
Location:

Ronkonkoma, New York, US

Ronkonkoma, New York, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted Refund will be given as:Money back or exchange (buyer's choice) Item must be returned within:30 Days Return policy details:Please contact customer service at 888-533-9119 before returning items to receive instructions. No returns will be accepted without prior contact. Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer Restocking Fee:10% Interchange Part Number:8132 433, 171 498 203, 191 498 203C, 191 498 203D Warranty:Yes Brand:Dorman (OE Solutions) Manufacturer Part Number:614-494

Proton Satria Neo (2007) - the supermini that Lotus built

Mon, 19 Mar 2007

By Jack Carfrae First Official Pictures 19 March 2007 12:53 Proton Satria Neo: the lowdown The new incarnation of Proton’s Satria has made its way into British showrooms. Still keen (and rightly so) to boost its street cred, Proton is making a song and dance about its ownership of Lotus by claiming that the Satria Neo is layered with Hethel know-how, design and inspiration. Those expecting Elise-style handling and Esprit-like power might be touch on the disappointed side, though… There’s no doubt that the Satria Neo is a sharper-looking car than its predecessor.

Goodwood Festival of Speed gets a Phantom Coupe

Thu, 26 Mar 2009

Tom Purves of Rolls Royce handing over a Phantom Coupe to Lord March for the Goodwood Festival of Speed [ad#ad-1] We brought you news of the launch details for the 2009 Goodwood Festival of Speed last week, and today it has been announced that Rolls Royce has lent the Goodwood Festival of Speed a Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe as the official Course Car for this year. Now a Phantom Coupe is not the first car you would think of as a course car. Bit too expensive and not exactly capable of massive feats of performance (although it is, at least intil the Silver Ghost arrives, the most ‘Sporty’ of the Rolls Royce models), but it fits the Goodwood event perfectly.

General Motors board delays decision on favored Opel bidder

Tue, 04 Aug 2009

General Motors Co.'s new board of directors made no recommendation in favor of one of the two rival bidders for Opel, the company said on Tuesday. The board has been updated on the Opel sale process but because talks are continuing with Magna International and Belgian investment company RHJ International, no recommendation has been made, GM said in a brief statement. GM's new board of directors was expected to choose one of the two bidders at a meeting on Monday evening.