Find or Sell any Parts for Your Vehicle in USA

T100 - Windshield Banner Decal Sticker V1 on 2040-parts.com

US $9.99
Williamstown, New Jersey, US

Williamstown, New Jersey, US
Returns Accepted:ReturnsNotAccepted Brand:misterdecal.com Placement on Vehicle:Array Country of Manufacture:United States

Audi TT goes SUV: offroad concept revealed in Beijing

Sun, 20 Apr 2014

Audi has revealed a bold TT crossover SUV at the Beijing Motor Show – and the offroad concept looks so complete and production-intent, we wouldn’t bet against this concept becoming a showroom reality sooner than we think. Audi’s technical boss Dr. Ulrich Hackenberg admitted at the big China show that the TT offroad concept was “a glimpse of how we might imagine a new model in a future TT family”, and that last word is crucial: this is the first clear sign that the TT is going to turn from a single model into a range of cars in its own right.

BMW M235i official photos leak

Thu, 24 Oct 2013

BMW M235i official photos leak The new BMW 2-Series has been leaking like a sieve this week, and we’ve already seen photos of the new BMW M235i from a dealer presentation. Now, ahead of an official reveal tomorrow, and ahead of a public debut at the Detroit Auto Show in January 2014, we get a leak of a set of official photos of the M235i. The M235i will be the range-topping BMW 2-Series at launch and, as you can see in the photos, gets some M goodness with bigger air intakes and alloys.

New Ford Explorer Sport: Ford’s SUV gets 350bhp

Thu, 29 Mar 2012

The new Ford Explorer Sport The Ford Explorer Sport has been revealed, a performance SUV  to sit at the top of the Explorer range. The Explorer is not sold in the UK. It doesn’t take an expert to see what influenced Ford when it put together the latest Explorer.