Find or Sell any Parts for Your Vehicle in USA

T3 Divided Twin Scroll Turbo Inlet Flange Plate. Nissan Toyota Mazda Holden Ford on 2040-parts.com

AU $32.00
Burnie-Devonport, Tasmania, Australia

Burnie-Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
Condition:New Product Type:Performance Parts

Fabricate your own turbo exhaust manifold with this brand new CNC laser cut T3 Divided (Twin scroll) turbo exhaust inlet flange.

Manufactured from 12mm 250 MPa mild steel.  This is a quality Australian manufactured material with good ductility and weldability.

Other thicknesses available in mild steel, 304 and 316 stainless steel by request.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Able to supply custom cut metal parts in any shape you need from any material;

• mild steel up to 16mm thick
  • stainless steels up to 12mm thick and
  • aluminium up to 40mm thick

Other materials available upon request such as high tensile Bisalloy plate, copper and exotic metals.

Please contact with your request.

Check out my other items http://shop.ebay.com.au/rebe790/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

All parts are Australian made.

Olympic cyclist races against Skoda Octavia vRS

Thu, 19 Sep 2013

OLYMPIC GOLD medallist Ed Clancy took on a challenge of two wheels versus four testing his downhill racing skills against the Skoda Octavia vRS in a race against the clock. Covering a section of the famed Southern Borders Loop, part of the Tour of Britain stage one route, the race centred on a short, but brutally steep, hill climb with five major corners. To even the odds, Ed Clancy raced downhill from a rolling start whilst the new ŠKODA Octavia vRS raced uphill from a standing start.

New Hyundai i30 3-Door: Price from £13,995

Wed, 28 Nov 2012

Hyundai has announced that the new i30 3-door – the ‘sportier’ i30, will cost from £13,995 in the UK and come in three trim levels - Classic, Active, Sport and Sport Nav. Cosmetically, the i30 3-door gets differentiated from its 5-door sibling by a new front bumper with bigger spoiler, a new back end…and the loss of a couple of doors. There’s also new fogs, new grill and a sport looking back end with LED lights.

Bathurst 2010 gallery: all the out-takes

Thu, 18 Nov 2010

The descent from Mount Panorama, Bathurst's highest point. The cars are on the brakes all the way through The Esses, and someone's locked them here. And no, this isn't immediately post-safety car - the racing is often this close.