Find or Sell any Parts for Your Vehicle in USA

T3 Turbocharger+h22 Cast Turbo Manifold+38mm Wastegate on 2040-parts.com

US $209.99
Rowland Heights, California, US

Rowland Heights, California, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted Refund will be given as:Money Back Item must be returned within:14 Days Return policy details:For your protection and for us to handle your returns in a most appropriate manner, please read the details of our return policy within item description under the Return Policy banner. Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer Restocking Fee:No Part Brand:dnamotoring Manufacturer Part Number:TM-H22-C+TBC-T04E-63+WG-38-SL

McLaren MP4-12C by Mansory heading for Geneva 2012

Fri, 02 Mar 2012

The Mansory take on the McLaren MP4-12C German tuners Mansory are heading to the Geneva Motor Show with their take on the MP4-12C – the Mansory McLaren MP4-12C. When we heard that German tuners Mansory were taking a Mansory McLaren MP4-12C to the Geneva Motor Show this year, we did wonder what we were in for. After all, Mansory are as capable of destroying a car (like the Mansory Rolls Royce Ghost) as they are of enhancing it (like the Mansory Aston Martin DB9).

BMW i3 Coupe EV in production end of 2013 (video)

Sun, 16 Dec 2012

The BMW i3 Coupe Concept will go in to production at the end of 2013, and BMW tell us why the i3 is so important in a new video. We’ve already got the little i3 in the mix and due to arrive in 2013 (although it could come with the more pragmatic option of a range extender instead of as a pure EV) and the i8 supercar is well on its way. But after the reveal of the BMW i3 Coupe Concept at the Los Angeles Auto Show last month, BMW has confirmed the i3 Coupe will go in to production by the end of 2013, and it will be an EV.

Suzuki Grand Vitara SZ Range extended

Tue, 07 Jul 2009

Suzuki has extended the Grand Vitara SZ Range with new engines and a minor restyle When the SZ range launched it did so with a 2.4 litre engine. But, in these constrained times, a 2.4 litre engine is not going to be your biggest selling point, particularly in a compact SUV. So Suzuki has announced they have extended the range to include a bit more economy.