Find or Sell any Parts for Your Vehicle in USA

T304 Stainless Steel 3s-gte T3/t4 Celica/mr2 Turbo Manifold Turbocahrger Boost on 2040-parts.com

US $127.99
Rowland Heights, California, US

Rowland Heights, California, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted Refund will be given as:Money Back Item must be returned within:14 Days Return policy details:For your protection and for us to handle your returns in a most appropriate manner, please read the details of our return policy within item description under the Return Policy banner. Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer Restocking Fee:No Part Brand:dnamotoring Manufacturer Part Number:TM-3SGTE-T3T4

Turbo Chargers & Parts for Sale

PSA: Your Green With Envy 2011 Dodge Challenger is on the way

Wed, 29 Jun 2011

Detroit can be a hard place to live, but for the car-inclined, it's also dotted with daily treasures that make the trouble worthwhile: Perhaps there's a manufacturer-plated Alfa Giulietta parked at the grocery store. A Chevrolet Volt parade cruising up Woodward Avenue on a random Wednesday. Or my treat this morning, a truckload of Green With Envy 2011 Dodge Challenger R/T Classics on their way to market.

Rolls Royce Ghost LWB, Ghost DHC & Ghost Coupe planned

Thu, 09 Dec 2010

Rolls Royce Ghost LWB, DHC & Coupe planned I know, you’re not exactly shocked to learn that Rolls Royce are planning on producing not just a LWB Ghost but also a Ghost Drophead Coupe and a Ghost Coupe. After all, we told you that a year or more ago when the Rolls Royce Ghost officially launched. But Rolls Roye are now being a bit more forthcoming and are admitting publicly that “…the Ghost lends itself to new models.” Well I never.

2010 Porsche 911 Turbo – the Video

Fri, 07 Aug 2009

Porsche has released video footage of the 2010 911 Turbo The new Porsche 911 Turbo features a turbo-charged version of the 3.8 litre engine found in the Carrera S, which produces 500hp and a 0-60mph of 3.2 seconds. Porsche has also worked on the driving dynamics of the car, with a more driver-focused setup. The 4WD system now features a more pronounced rear bias, making the 911 Turbo more fun on twisty roads.