Find or Sell any Parts for Your Vehicle in USA

T4 2.5" Turbo Pipe Flange Hot Side on 2040-parts.com

US $30.00
Perry, Kansas, United States

Perry, Kansas, United States
Condition:New

Hyundai i40 saloon – that’s the Euro version – finally arrives

Thu, 12 May 2011

It's the Hyundai i40 Saloon for Europe As we reported last week – after Hyundai had, rather pointlessly, teased us with an image – the European version of the Hyundai i40 saloon is about to launch at the Barcelona Motor Show. So we have details, although much of what we have is what we already know from the Hyundai i40 Estate. What we do know is that the European  i40 – whatever guise it comes in – seems a fine car and a real threat to the sector domination by the Ford Mondeo and VW Passat.

Honda expands recall on airbag inflator

Tue, 03 May 2011

Honda has expanded a previously announced recall for airbag problems of certain 2001 through 2003 model year Honda and Acura vehicles. The recall now includes vehicles that may have had the original driver's airbag module replaced with a service part. The replacement airbag inflators could deploy with too much pressure, causing the airbag to rip, resulting in injury or death, according to Honda.

Next Dodge Viper will shed some rough edges

Fri, 18 Nov 2011

Little by little we're getting a clearer picture of the next-generation Dodge Viper SRT10. During a conversation with Dodge boss Reid Bigland at the Los Angeles auto show, Bigland told me the redesigned Viper "will appeal to a broader segment of the market." The car is expected to debut in 2012 but is not likely to appear at the Detroit auto show, he says. Today's Viper is essentially a street-legal race car.