Find or Sell any Parts for Your Vehicle in USA

T5 Chevy S10 Borg Warner Chrome Shifter Handle Knob And Boots Chevy Wc Nwc on 2040-parts.com

US $69.99
Norristown, Pennsylvania, US

Norristown, Pennsylvania, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted Item must be returned within:30 Days Refund will be given as:Money back or exchange (buyer's choice) Return policy details:NO refund for part damaged by buyer MODIFYING or installing WRONG. MY COST TO SHIP THIS ITEM IS NOT REFUNDABLE. Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer Restocking Fee:No Brand:Borg Warner Manufacturer Part Number:TRIFIVE TRI FIVE MGB C10 V6 V8 MONZA VEGA ASTRE Interchange Part Number:WORLD CLASS NON WORLD CLASS VOLVO TRIUMPH Warranty:Yes Country of Manufacture:United States

***I have sold THOUSANDS of Quality used drivetrain parts on Ebay.***

Chrome S10 shifter handle with knob and 2 good shifter boots. 

Good condition.  Actual items are pictured.

The overall length of the handle is 12.5".

Selecting the correct part for application and intended use is the responsibility of buyer. The Borg Warner T5 has been used for several decades and there are numerous legitimate websites out there dedicated to adapting and modifying T5s. Use caution when reading discussion forums though, because they can be full of misinformation.

I have more T5 parts on my other listings.

SHIPS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (M-F) OF PAYMENT IN MOST CASES.

UPS is responsible for transit times. Once item is shipped I have no control over how long it takes to reach you. Transit time depends on distance to be travelled among other things like shipping to a remote area. UPS business days are Monday-Friday.   

My cost to ship this item is not refundable. The tracking number will be sent from UPS so please look for it before inquiring about it (spam folder, deleted folder,  etc.). Also check your email settings because yours may be set to automatically delete what it considers "spam". I will also place the Tracking Number on file with ebay which you will be able to view from your "My Ebay" page. I leave feedback after I receive it. Dan's Gears

Secret Service issues call for next presidential limousine

Fri, 14 Mar 2014

The Secret Service is mulling a replacement for Barack Obama's presidential limousine, the Cadillac-styled vehicle lovingly nicknamed "The Beast." News of the new limousine first reached the Internet via FedBizOpps.gov, the official site for Federal Business Opportunities, which provides listings and contracts for various government projects. (Some other listings included cleaning the kitchens at Okinawa, Coast Guard ship repair, and "Phacoemulsification Surgical Equipment.") It calls for a four-phase development program, which is seemingly straightforward. Phase 1 is armor development -- which is currently underway.

Volvo V60 Polestar teased again (probably)

Sat, 23 Nov 2013

Volvo V60 Polestar teased again Last week we had a teaser video from Volvo of what we think is probably a proper performance version in the guise of the Volvo V60 Polestar. Now, ahead of a reveal that seems to be scheduled for Tuesday (23 rd November), Volvo and Polestar are back at the tease game with a couple of new images which still leave a bit of ambiguity, but which do seem to be pointing to a V60 Polestar. The front end of the Polestar tease (above) does seem to show a butch front end for the V60, and the interior shot shows the flappy paddles and steering wheel from the interior.

2011 BMW X3 M Sports Package: Official

Thu, 16 Dec 2010

BMW X3 M Sport Package - on sale Spring 2011 BMW has taken the wraps off a bit of butchness for the 2011 BMW X3 with the reveal of the M Sports Package. Which won’t surprise regular readers much as we reported on the 2011 BMW X3 M Sports Package as far back as July. Still, it’s nice that BMW has got round to making it official.