Find or Sell any Parts for Your Vehicle in USA

T5 World Class S10 Input Gear Borg Warner 21t Bearing Retainer Flathead Ford T-5 on 2040-parts.com

US $79.99
Norristown, Pennsylvania, US

Norristown, Pennsylvania, US
Returns Accepted:Returns Accepted Item must be returned within:30 Days Refund will be given as:Money back or exchange (buyer's choice) Return policy details:NO refund for part damaged by buyer installing wrong. I make every possible effort to describe my items correctly - NO returns for "buyers remorse" which means if you buy the wrong part because you didn't read or chose to ignore my information I am NOT responsible and return will NOT be accepted. MY COST TO SHIP THIS ITEM IS NOT REFUNDABLE. Return shipping will be paid by:Buyer Restocking Fee:No Manufacturer Part Number:FLATHEAD FORD TRIFIVE TRI FIVE MGB VOLVO C10 V6 V8 Other Part Number:14 SPLINE 21 TOOTH TRANSMISSION Warranty:Yes Country of Manufacture:United States Part Brand:BORG WARNER

***I have sold THOUSANDS of Quality used drivetrain parts on Ebay since 2001.***

I have more T5 parts on my other auctions.

RARE 21 TOOTH World Class GM S10 T5 Input gear and bearing retainer. Will also fit Non World Class T5s but a World Class sychro ring must be used and ATF must be used.

No special tools are required to install this. You just unbolt the bearing retainer and pull it out. The bearing race is easy to get out and the shim goes under it inside the bearing retainer.

Came from a stock 1993 S10. Perfect used condition. Actual item is pictured.

14 Input Splines.

Easily convert your World Class Camaro/Firebird (F-Body) T5 to the correct input configuration for your Flathead Ford project. 

Transmission was in perfect working order. Will work with ALL T5s, ALL makes, models, and engines AS LONG AS it has a 21 tooth input gear (which is most if not all S10s 1983-1995 and most V6 Camaros 1983-1992). T5s with 4.03 or 3.97 first gear are usually 21T input.

GM T5s use the small "car" center hole - 4-11/16". 

A T5 should have zero shaft endplay. Since the bearings are tapered, the looser the shims are the more the input will flop around. In a used T5 the shim is usually squished or worn. Shim the input bearing until you get zero endplay then add .003 for preload then tap the input and output shafts with a rubber mallet to make sure the bearings are seated and recheck endplay.    

Selecting the correct part for application and intended use is the responsibility of buyer. The Borg Warner T5 is an extremely popular 5 speed and has been used for several decades and there are numerous legitimate websites out there dedicated to adapting and customizing T5s. Use caution with discussion forums though, because they can be full of misinformation. I have found that websites that decode the tag numbers have a lot of errors too.

SHIPS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (M-F) OF PAYMENT IN MOST CASES.

UPS is responsible for transit times. Once item is shipped I have no control over how long it takes to reach you. Transit time depends on distance to be travelled among other things like shipping to a remote area. UPS business days are Monday-Friday.   

My cost to ship this item is not refundable. The tracking number will be sent from UPS so please look for it before inquiring about it (spam folder, deleted folder,  etc.). Also check your email settings because yours may be set to automatically delete what it considers "spam". I will also place the Tracking Number on file with ebay which you will be able to view from your "My Ebay" page. My cost to ship this item is not refundable. I leave feedback after I receive it.

Manual Transmission Parts for Sale

Jaguar: from granddad's XJ to my XJS

Sun, 20 Jun 2010

A love of Jaguars from childhood is a common theme among the Jaguarati and I am no different. My grandfather owned Jaguars for 50 years, each one bought from new and a treasured possession. I was incredibly impressed by these beautiful beasts, where only the crunch of gravel heralded his arrival, nothing as common as an engine note.

The British are here: Video shows arrival of the McLaren MP4-12C

Thu, 16 Feb 2012

The McLaren MP4-12C has been on the road for a few months, but McLaren has now released a video celebrating the arrival of its latest supercar. Watch as the first of many MP4-12Cs roll off at the Port of Baltimore and make their way across America. The video also mixes in clips of former Formula One world champions Lewis Hamilton and Jensen Button juxtaposed driving their race cars.

2015 Honda Pilot line to get SE trim

Tue, 03 Jun 2014

Honda is spicing up its 2015 Pilot line by adding a model between the EX and EX-L trim levels. The LX model starts at $30,700--a bump of $200 over the previous year--and the two-wheel-drive SE model starts at $33,950. The eight-passenger Pilot SE comes with pewter gray aluminum-alloy wheels, SE badging, a one-touch moonroof, satellite radio and a DVD player.